UPBEB is going to conduct the UPTET 2022 examination today, January 23, 2022, in two shifts. The Teacher Eligibility Test UP is going to have two papers, paper 1 for primary and paper 2 for upper primary. Paper 1 for Primary teachers is going to be held from 9 am to 12.30 pm, whereas paper 2 for upper primary teachers shall be held from 2.30 pm to 5 pm. Candidates going to participate in the examination today have to abide by all the guidelines released prior to the UPTET admit card.
UPTET 2022: Exam Day Guidelines & COVID SOPs
Precautionary measures and arrangements are also made this time for candidates showing COVID-19 symptoms. According to a directive issued by the state government, the COVID-positive candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam via isolation rooms. Candidates can check out the list of guidelines released by the authorities in the section below:
- The candidates can avail the free transport facilities provided to them by the authorities for which they need to carry their admit card.
- Candidates must keep a nealtly printed copy of UPTET 2022 along with a government issued id proof i.e. Adhaar card, pan card, etc.
- It is advisable to leave for the exam at least 1 hour prior to the reporting time as late comers will not be allowed to participate in the UPTET exam.
- Keeping the current situation in mind, candidates must follow all the guidelines, SOPs and use face mask every time inside the exam premise.
- Refrain from carrying any prohibited item like electonic gadget, books, cheatsheets to the exam as it can lead to disqualification from the selection process.
- It is advisable to be calm while attending the UPTET 2022 examination or the candidates can make mistakes while writing the examination.
Reports suggest that this time, around 20 lakhs candidates have applied for the UPTET exam. Around 1291629 candidates for the primary and 873553 candidates for the upper primary. Earlier, the board has announced that it has completed all the preparations for conducting the UPTET 2022 exam safely. In fact, the CM of the state has also tweeted that all necessary arrangements have been made such that candidates do not face any problem while appearing in the exam.