The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET), 2022 is set to be conducted today, January 23, 2022, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of GSET, gujaratset.in, if they haven’t already. The admit card is available in Gujarati and English. Candidates can print the admit card in one of these languages. The exam will be conducted in offline mode in 11 centers across the state of Gujarat. There are a total of 25 subject papers in GSET.
GSET Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates can go through the following exam-day guidelines and COVID SOPs released by the conducting body:
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam centre 1 hr before the exam begins, i.e., 8:30 a.m. This will give them ample time for verification and frisking processes.
- Printed copy of the admit card and an ID proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter’s ID, Driver’s license, college ID) are mandatory documents to be carried to the exam hall.
- Candidates should strictly follow the COVID protocols, like social distancing.
- Candidates should wear a face mask, throughout the exam.
- The candidates should not indulge in any unfair practices, which includes communicating with other candidates or carrying any prohibited items into the exam hall.
- Candidates can opt to attempt the exam in either Gujarati or English.
- The GSET is an offline exam and the candidates will have to mark their answers in the OMR sheet provided to them.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after the completion of the exam, i.e., by 12:30 p.m.
GSET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The GSET exam comprises 2 papers. There are a total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 2 marks. Paper 1 consists of 50 questions common to all the candidates. Questions in this paper cover reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness. Paper 2 consists of 100 questions, which are asked from the subject chosen by the candidates. The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
Candidates who secure atleast 40% of the maximum marks will be qualified. These candidates will be called up for document verification.