Admit cards for the Tripura Police TSR recruitment have been released on the official website tripurapolice.gov.in on August 29, 2021. Candidates who will be appearing for the written examination on September 19, 2021 can now download their admit cards. Before downloading the same, candidates are advised to go through the ‘SOP for downloading admit card’ that is available on the official website.
The steps to download the Tripura Police TSR admit card are as follows:
Step 1- Candidates will first have to visit tripurapolice.gov.in and find the link for downloading admit card for written exam of TSR IR BNs
Step 2- After clicking on that link, a new window will open where one has to enter registration number, year of birth and mobile number to click on the ‘Log In’ button
Step 3- Enter the OTP that will be sent to the mobile number and click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 4- Select the checkbox of the displayed declaration and press the ‘Download Admit Card’ button
Step 5- Candidates can then download the admit cards and also take a printout of the same.
After the admit card is downloaded, one can see that it contains eleven (11) important instructions that the candidates must follow. These instructions include:
1. Every candidate must report to the designated examination centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the exam for frisking and security checks. Once the examination starts, no candidates will be allowed to enter.
2. The duration of the test is from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM. Pre-exam instructions will be given from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
3. Candidates must carry their admit card, any photo ID proof and a blue/black ballpoint pen. No candidate will be allowed entry without the admit card and ID proof.
4. Two recent passport-sized photos must be carried on the day of examination.
5. Part A of the admit card has to be submitted to the invigilator while Part B must be retained by the candidate.
6. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall before the exam concludes.
7. Candidates have to properly and correctly darken the circles on the OMR sheet for filling up important details. For every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
8. Candidates cannot remove any page from the test booklet. All types of electronic and communication devices are banned inside the examination premises.
9. The OMR sheet must be handed over to the invigilator while the test booklet can be retained by the candidate.
10. TSR Admit card 2021 is provisional. A candidate’s eligibility/selection is subject to final verification by the concerned authorities.
11. All COVID related protocols must be strictly followed.