The Council of Architecture (CoA) has released the admit cards NATA 2021 third attempt yesterday at nata.in. Those candidates who have successfully registered for the third attempt can now download their admit cards. NATA 2021 third attempt is all set to be conducted on September 03, 2021. If one has not downloaded the admit cards, then they can do so by following the steps given below.
Step 1- Go to the official website of NATA at nata.in
Step 2- On the window that appears, click on the ‘NATA-2021 Registration’
Step 3- This will open a new window where the candidate has to provide their login credentials
Step 4- Enter details like email ID, password and the security code that is displayed on the screen
Step 5- Now, click on the ‘Log In’ button after which the admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 6- Download the same and also take a printout for future references.
The NATA 2021 third attempt admit card contains details like the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date and time, address of the examination centre, guidelines, etc. Candidates must crosscheck these details carefully before downloading the admit cards. At this stage, candidates are now gearing up for their final preparations for NATA 2021 third attempt. So, here are five important tips that they can follow for effective revision.
1. This remaining time is ideal to refer and practice previous year NATA question papers. It will help students get a blueprint to know what they actually have to prepare for.
2. Time management is very crucial for the upcoming NATA examination. Hence, it is advised to practice every day and focus more on logical thinking, general knowledge, etc. In other words, candidates can brush up on the aptitude part because it consists of around 35 marks.
3. Drawing is an important part of NATA and although it takes a lot of time, it is also scoring. Therefore, students should put a lot of thinking into the drawing. In maximum cases, the examiners look into the creativity and ideas of the candidates. Thus, working on one’s techniques and presentation can be effective.
4. Try not to overcomplicate the questions. A student’s thinking should be clear and not complex. So, keep it simple and get one’s point across.
5. Go through the basic mathematical formulas from area, profit and loss, etc. The best way to do this is to take some online tests that are easily available.