The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is all set to conduct the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) 2022 on April 10, 2022. The Commission has already released the admit cards for the exam and candidates who are yet to download the same can do so via the official website – upsc.gov.in. With the remaining two days left for the exam, candidates should carefully go through the examination guidelines and instructions that are mentioned on the admit cards.
Exam Day Guidelines
The candidate must be responsible for the safe custody of the admit cards. Other important guidelines include:
1. It is advisable to visit the examination venue at least one day prior to the exam to familiarize oneself with the location.
2. Candidates must reach the examination venue well before time since mandatory frisking will be carried out.
3. Necessary COVID-19 norms of social distancing and personal hygiene have to be followed in the examination halls.
UPSC NDA 1 2022 exam is going to be held for two subjects namely Mathematics and General Ability Test. Candidates will be given a duration of 2.5 for each subject. The exam timings can be checked from the table given below.
|Mathematics (Code 01)||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|General Ability Test (Code 02)||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
Candidates must note that entry to the examination venue shall be closed 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination. In other words, no candidate will be allowed entry after 9:50 AM in the forenoon session and 1:50 AM in the afternoon session.
In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, candidates should wear masks and face covers or else they will not be allowed to enter the examination venue. Candidates can wear anything but they might not be allowed to take their shoes and waist belts inside the exam hall. There is no specified dress code, however, it is advised not to wear any tight apparel that might cause any discomfort during the exam.
What to take to exam center?
The foremost entity that must be carried to the examination centres is the hard copy of the e-admit card. Along with it, candidates should carry an original copy of the photo identity card and a black ballpoint pen to each session of the examination.
- In case the photograph of the candidate is blurred on the admit cards, then the candidates should carry two identical photographs for each session of the UPSC NDA 1 2022 exam.
- Mobile phones and any other electronic equipment are strongly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates should not take any valuable costly items and bags inside the hall.