Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced new exam dates for Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 in a latest notice at the official website hssc.gov.in. HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 exam is now scheduled to be conducted on January 09 and 10, 2021 instead of December 26 & 27, 2020. HSSC published the official notification for the recruitment of 697 Gram Sachiv (Advt No. 9/2019 Cat No. 01) earlier in 2019. However, the selection test has not been organized till now. The examination is now scheduled to be conducted on two shifts on the aforementioned exam dates.
The official notice of rescheduling of HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 exam is available at the website of the Commission. The OMR tests are scheduled to be conducted in two shifts i.e. from 10.30 AM to 12.00 PM in the morning shift and from 03.00 PM to 04.30 PM in the evening shift on 09 and 10 January 2021. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to be conducted in December 2020. However, as per the latest notice, the exam dates have changed and admit cards for the same are to be published at the official website from December 30, 2020 onwards.
This is not the first time that the HSSC has rescheduled the exam date of Gram Sachiv Recruitment. As per the official notification that came out in June 2019, the examination was initially scheduled to be conducted in the months of July and August 2019. However, the Commission extended the online application window and closed it in August 2019.
The online application process for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 was again reopened this year in February 2020. The Commission announced that the examination would be conducted in December 2020. However, now with the release of the new notice, the examination will be conducted in January 2021 on the indicated dates.
The written exam carries 90 marks in total and comprises of two main parts. The first part carrying 75% of the marks weightage is based on the subjects of General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned subject as applicable. On the other hand, the second part, carrying 25% of the marks weightage is based on the subjects of History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana. Final selection of candidates is to be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the written exam and socio-economic criteria & experience.
As per the latest notice, admit cards for the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 exam are to be published at the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in on December 30, 2020. Registered candidates will be able to download the same by logging in to the website using the credentials generated during the online registration/application process.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to keep a regular tab on the website and download the admit card when it is released. The admit card indicates the date, time and designated venue of the exam. Candidates must note that the reporting time for the morning shift is 08.30 AM while for the evening shift, the reporting time is 01.00 PM. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall after 09.30 AM in the morning shift and 02.00 PM in the evening shift.