Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) has released a recruiting notice for a variety of positions on January 7, 2022. The notification lists a total of 1736 vacancies, with 14 positions at the state level, 290 at the district level, and 1432 at the block level. Interested candidates can apply for UPSRLM jobs starting January 25, 2022. All information about the age restriction, job description, qualifying criteria, and salaries will be available on the official website between January 25 and February 25, 2022.
Candidates should carefully review the eligibility requirements for the position they desire to apply for. Candidates for state-level should not be older than 55 years old, and candidates for district and block level should be no older than 40 years old. They must have completed their 12th grade and graduated from a recognized university.
The director of UPSRLM has also listed certain instructions that candidates need to abide by before they fill the application form. These are as follows:
- UPSRLM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of available positions at any time without notice.
- UPSRLM reserves the right to terminate, modify, or adjust the process at any moment.
- There are no application fees and candidates can apply against this recruitment drive for free.
- Reservations shall be applied to vacancies in accordance with the reservation policy of the Uttar Pradesh government.
- It is required to write the registration number in the application form if the applicant is enrolled in the UP employment site.
The National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) was started by the Indian government under the Ministry of Rural Development. Every year, the Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission issues different recruitment notices to fill open posts. Candidates will be hired through a written test, but there will also be a major examination and interview for upper-level employment. The government of Uttar Pradesh pays the finest salary.