The admit cards for the Uttar Pradesh Postgraduate Teacher (UP PGT) 2021 recruitment examination have been released by the UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board on August 07, 2021. Candidates can now download their admit cards from upsessb.org. The written examination is schedule to be held on August 17 and 18, 2021. Candidates will be able to download the admit cards till August 18, 2021.
In case a candidate has not downloaded their admit cards yet, then they can do so by following the steps given below:
- Step 1- Visit upsessb.org and click on the link for downloading the PGT admit cards for the specified examination dates. The link is given below the admit card advertisement 2021 tab.
- Step 2- This will take the candidates to a new window where they have to enter details like registration number, date of birth, gender and the displayed verification code.
- Step 3- Then, they have to click on the download admit card button to do the same.
In addition to the UPSESSB website, candidates can also download the admit cards from pariksha.up.nic.in. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1- Open the website pariksha.up.nic.in and select the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board, Prayagraj box.
- Step 2- After that, they can click on the link to download the admit card for TGT/PGT Examination 2021.
- Step 3- A window will open where the candidates have to enter the same login credentials and download their admit cards.
If a candidate faces any difficulty while downloading the admit cards, then they can contact the Board’s control room at 0532-2466851 or 8468007598. The Board has received a total of 4,73,401 applications for 23 subjects of PGT. Subjects like Home Science has attracted 13,175 applications, Mathematics 29,759 applications, Sociology 37,359 applications and Agriculture has received 9,179 applications.
With less than a week due for the exam, candidates are now gearing up for the final phase of preparation. UP PGT 2021 is a very competitive exam and the first step towards qualifying the exam is to leave no stone unturned. By sitting for a few mock tests, candidates will get enough time to work on their weak areas. Also, the Hindi paper usually has a high difficulty level and hence, the candidates must brush up more on the topics related to this subject. Candidates must also look at the previous year question papers to get an idea on how to prepare and devote time for each section. Nevertheless, they must keep themselves physically and mentally fit to give their best.