The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is set to conduct the Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Grade A exam on February 20, 2022. As the examination is in a few days, candidates can expect the admit card to be released anytime soon on the official IBPS website. Candidates who have successfully registered will be allowed to download the admit card by using their login credentials.
Two Weeks Preparation Strategy
Only 2 weeks are left for the SEBI Grade A exam, and candidates must buckle up and follow the tips and tricks to maximize their time of preparation.
- Start Revising. As most of the time of preparation is done, candidates must solely focus on revising topics that have been completed. These include all difficult, lengthy, easy, and short topics.
- Avoid new topics. Candidates shouldn’t take up anything new. At this moment, taking up anything new will only mess up the candidate’s brain and could even result in forgetting previously done topics.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses. While revising, candidates will get an idea regarding topics that are their strengths and topics which are difficult to grasp. Candidates must focus on these weaker regions and try their best to improve them.
- Solving question papers. Model question paper and previous year’s question papers are a specimen of the upcoming examination. Hence, solving these will make candidates comfortable with what’s on their way. It will also give them a clear idea about the exam pattern and the level of difficulty of questions.
- Keep Calm. Being the final two weeks, candidates must focus more on calming themselves rathering then stressing on the “not completed stuff”. Just keep revising and taking breaks in between.
Following these tips will help candidates in keeping themselves calm and maximize their results.
How to download
As soon as the admit card is released, candidates must visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to easily download the admit card.
Step 1. Visit the official IBPS website, ibps.in
Step 2. On the homepage itself, candidates can find a direct link for “SEBI Grade A Phase-1 call letter” under the “Careers” section. Click on this link.
Step 3. An authentication page will open where candidates will be asked to enter their login credentials including Registration number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. After entering the details, click on “Submit”.
Step 4. The admit card for SEBI Grade A Examination will automatically be displayed on the screen.
Step 5. Candidates are requested to download it and take at least 2-3 printouts of the same.