The candidates can download the REET admit card 2021 from the official website of BSER, reetbser21.com. The admit card has been released for the exam scheduled on September 26, 2021. All those who have applied for the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers can download their REET admit card 2021 using their registration number and date of birth.
As per the official brochure, the exam is going to be held in two shifts i.e. morning 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and evening, 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The candidates going to appear for the examination need to carry their admit cards to the examination hall and follow the necessary instructions.
The candidates can check out the steps mentioned below to download REET admit card 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website of BSER, reetbser21.com.
Step 2: On the homepage, check and click the link for the print REET admit card link below the important download section
Step 3: Next, enter registration number/challan, name, class level, date of birth, and mother’s name, then click on the login button.
Step 4: Cross verify the information on the REET admit card 2021 and save it on the device.
Instruction mentioned on REET admit card 2021
- The candidates have to use their masks while writing the examination. They are also required to carry their own transparent water bottle.
- They are only allowed to carry admit card, blue/black pen, valid id proof (Adhaar or pan card) and one own photograph
- The candidates should not take up any kind of electronic gadgets like smartwatch, mobile phone, calculator to the exam hall
- They must also reach the exam hall at least 1 hour before the reporting time and 30 minutes before the exam commences. The gates for the first session will close on 9 am while for second session it will close on 2 pm
- The candidates won’t be allowed to leave the exam hall until the complete exam duration is exhausted
REET 2021 is held for level 1 (primary teachers) and level 2 (upper primary teachers) for a duration of 150 minutes. A total of 150 questions are been asked in each level for 150 marks. The questions in level 21 are from child development and pedagogy, language 1, language 2, mathematics, and environmental studies. Same way, the questions in level 2 are going to have questions from child development and pedagogy, language 1, language 2, mathematics, and science or social studies. However, in level 2, the candidates get an option to choose one subject between mathematics and science or social studies.