The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will release the NIFT 2022 admit card in an online format on January 28, 2022. The NIFT admit card 2022 will be available to download on the official website nift.ac.in. The NIFT admit card 2022 can be downloaded by entering the required information, such as the application number, password, and date of birth. The NIFT 2022 exam will take place on February 6, 2022. The National Institute of Fashion Technology has stated that the exam would now be proctored and conducted online.
NIFT Exam Instructions
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the NIFT 2022 online, remote-proctored exam’s complete regulations and guidelines.
- The candidate will require two devices to take the exam according to the new pattern: a laptop/desktop and an Android mobile phone.
- Only Google Chrome on a Windows PC/ Laptop with a working camera and microphone can be used to take the exam. The NIFT 2022 exam can be taken on any computer that runs Windows 7 or above.
- A workable camera and microphone are also required on the Android phone. It will be used to get a side/back perspective of the room.
- The candidate must log in 60 minutes prior to the start of the exam to complete their verification. Candidates are advised to take the required mock tests to familiarize themselves with the remote-proctored exam.
- The candidate must select their paper and complete the Laptop/Desktop camera verification process after logging in. A QR code will appear, which can be scanned to connect the second device. Once connected, the mobile device will be activated. The mobile device must be placed in such a way that the candidate’s side/back view is visible for the duration of the exam.
- The candidate can start the exam by going to nift.ac.in/admission through the NIFT admission portal.
- The candidate must log in with their Roll number and Password, which were sent to them by email. The exam will be accessible upon logging in.
- The candidate’s sitting position should be facing the laptop/desktop camera.
- The candidate’s activities will be recorded by laptop/desktop microphones and cameras, as well as mobile microphones and cameras.
- Unfair exam tactics may result in disqualification, with the invigilator intervening and cancelling the exam.
- During the exam, there are no lavatory breaks allowed. Candidates are allowed to keep their water bottles.
Candidates are responsible for following all regulations and ensuring that they have the necessary systems in place. No requests for re-examination will be considered.
The NIFTis a national-level entrance exam for admission to NIFT’s numerous courses as well as other universities that accept the NIFT score. In the NIFT entrance test, candidates must take the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and the General Ability Test (GAT). The question paper is divided into five sections. Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Analytical Ability, and General Knowledge & Current Affairs are the five skills required.