The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPBEB) has released the Varg 3 admit card of Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET) exam at peb.mp.gov.in. According to the admit card, the Varg 3 exams will now be conducted from March 05 to March 26, 2022. Candidates have to login using their application number and date of birth in order to download the admit card. Candidates will be able to find their allotted exam centre, exam date, exam time and reporting time in the admit card.
Steps to download the MP TET Varg 3 admit card?
Step 1: First, head to the website peb.mp.gov.in.
Step 2: Now, select the language in which the candidate wishes to view the website – Hindi or English.
Step 3: After this, ‘Latest Updates’ will be displayed on the screen. Under this click on ‘Admit Card – Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020’
Step 4: The login page will appear on the screen. Read the instructions carefully and enter your 13-digit application number and date of birth to login.
Step 5: The PSTET admit card will be visible on the screen. Candidates can download and print it for future use.
Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided above to download the PSTET admit card.
MP Varg 3 Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts- from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. There are 150 multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the question paper, each MCQ carrying 1 mark. The total duration of the exam is 2.5 hours and the maximum marks is 150. Candidates can choose to attempt the MP Varg 3 paper either in English or Hindi.
Important instructions for MP Varg 3 exam
- Candidates have to reach the exam centre strictly on the allotted reporting time specified in the admit card.
- Mandatory items to be carried to the exam hall include a printed copy of the admit card, valid photo ID proof and an additional passport size photograph.
- Candidates should carry a transparent blue point pen to the exam centre. They can also bring a small bottle of hand sanitiser and a transparent water bottle.
- 5 A4 sheets will be provided to the candidates for rough work.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after the completion of the exam.
- Once the exam concludes, the candidates will have to leave their admit card and rough sheets at the drop box.
- Candidates should paste a self-attested photo in the space provided in the admit card.
- All candidates should strictly adhere to the COVID protocol by maintaining 6 feet social distancing, sanitising their hands and not communicating to the other candidates.
- Candidates should not carry any prohibited items to the exam hall, including electronic devices, calculators, bits of papers, etc.
- Immediately after the completion of the exam, the score will be displayed on the computer screen.
Click Here to Download Admit Card