Health Medical and Family Welfare Department, Andhra Pradesh is looking for eligible candidates to fill the vacant posts of Librarian, Housekeeper, Junior Assistant and others. The conducting body has announced a total of 31 vacancies for this recruitment. Application form for the recruitment is available on the website. Eligible candidates can submit their application form for the announced posts before December 11, 2020. Aspirants can download the detailed notification for the recruitment from the official website, spsnellore.ap.gov.in.
The posts that are advertised for this recruitment are as follows – Librarian (01), Personnel Assistant (01), DEO (03), Junior Assistant (03), Housekeeper (02), attenders (02), Class Room attenders (02), Watchman (02), Drivers (02), Cleaners (01), Cook (03), Lib attendants (01), Ayas (01), Sweepers (01), Kitchen Boy (02), Dhoby (01), Thoty/ sweeper (02). Applicants who are recruited under these posts are appointed in Government College of Nursing on outsourcing basis.
It is important to note that out of total vacancies, 80% vacancies will be filled by the local candidates of only. The remaining 20% vacancies are for the open category including non-local and local candidates.
Medical and Health Department Nellore Librarian & DEO Notification
To apply for Librarian/ Personal Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ DEO, candidates should have a graduation degree in the required field. Those who have passed 10th class can apply for Lab Attendant post. Candidates who have a degree with B.Ed can submit their applications for Housekeepers/ Wardens. Applications who have passed 7th class are eligible to apply for Attenders/ Classroom Attenders/ Drivers/ Library Attendants. Those who have passed 5th class are eligible for Thoty/ Sweeper/ Dhobi/ Kitchen Boy/ Cook/ Ayas/ Cleaner.
Moreover, applicants should also ensure that they meet the prescribed age limit while applying for recruitment. They should have completed the minimum age limit of 18 years and not exceed the upper age limit of 42 years while applying.
Eligible candidates can get the application form format from spsnellore.ap.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment. Applicants have to download the application form and fill it before submitting through offline mode. The filled-in application form should be submitted to Government College of Nursing, Nellore SPSR Nellore district. Applications received after December 11, 2020, by 05:00 PM are not accepted.
Along with the application form, candidates also have to submit the fee. They have to pay Rs. 300/- as the application fee. Those who belong to SC, ST, PH and Ex-servicemen category have to pay an application fee amounting to Rs. 200/-. Candidates can pay the application fee through Demand Draft. The DD should be drawn in favour of the Principal, College of Nursing, Nellore, SPSR, Nellore district.