Jharkhand Public Service Commission is going to conduct the JPSC 2022 Mains exam from March 11, 12, and 13, 2022. The commission recently released the admit card for the candidates who have registered for the examination. The JPSC Mains 2022 admit card comprises a set of guidelines that have to be followed by the students while going to participate in the exam. Other than this, they are also supposed to go through the last 7 days’ preparation tips to maximize the scores in the exam.
JPSC 2022 Mains Exam 7 days Preparation Strategy
JPSC Mains exam is only 7 days away and candidates who are wholeheartedly preparing for the examination should go through the last day strategy to ace the examination with high marks:
- The candidates should revise for the GS papers at least twice or thrice times as it is going to account for 800 marks. It is advisable to start with Science, Economics first since they account for majority of questions in the exam.
- Practice at least 5 to 6 questions based on Jharkhand’s socio ecomomic, unemployment, Geography, Science and Technology.
- The candidates should practice answers by preparing a framework, they should categorise the answer into three parts, introduction, body and conclusion. Another quick tip is to keep the answer to the point and crisp in nature.
- Keeping a quick tab on the English language subject is also relevant. Candidates can just practice based on comprehension, one word substitution, errors and cloze test to ace this section.
- It is advisable to read out an revise the social and economics based data in a way that it remains in the mind for a longer period of time. The numbers are hard to remember but makes the answers impecaable in the eyes of the examiner.
Click here for latest updates on JPSC Civil Services Exam 2022
JPSC Mains Exam Guidelines
The admit card released online comprises a list of guidelines that have to be followed on exam days. Go through the space below to note down the same:
- The candidates are admissible to reach the exam center at least 15 minutes prior to the reporting time. It is advisable to bring own admit card and attendance sheet.
- The answer sheet shall be OMR page hence, candidats are asked to use a blue or black pen to mark correct answer.
- Candidates must cross check the details of admit card before filling the OMR sheet with the same.
- Any thing such as bag, books, gadgets are not allowed inside the exam hall. Anyone possessing these shall be disqualified from the exam hall.
- Bringing two recent photograph on the day of exam is one of the prerequisites for the candidates.