The State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released the admit cards for the written exam of Assam Police recruitment. Candidates who have filled out the application form can now download the admit cards from the official website – slprbassam.in. This common written examination is going to be held for those candidates who have qualified for the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Assam Police Written Exam 2022: Exam Date
As per sources, the Assam Police written exam date 2022 falls on February 20, 2022. However, candidates can only confirm the same after downloading and checking the respective admit cards. To know how to download the admit cards, take a look at the steps given below.
Step 1- Visit the official website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam at slprbassam.in
Step 2- Now, click on the ‘Admit Card Download Portal’ link.
Step 3- Scroll down and click on the arrow button beside ‘Admit Card for Combined Written Test’ exam.
Step 4- The login portal will open on a new page.
Step 5- Enter the candidate’s application number, candidate’s name, date of birth and captcha.
Step 6- Click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 7- On the left-hand side of the page, click on ‘Admit Card’.
Step 8- The admit card will be displayed.
Step 9- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Direct Link to Download Assam Police Written Exam Admit Card 2022 – Click Here
The admit card contains important details such as application form number, roll number, candidate’s name, date of birth, exam date, time, exam venue, district, etc. It is advised to carefully crosscheck the same. The Assam Police written exam will be held from 11 AM to 1 PM, for a duration of 02 hours. It must be noted that the admit cards also contain important instructions that the candidates have to follow on the examination day.
1. The candidate has to report to their examination centres at least 01 hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
2. They have to carry the admit cards and also be seated in their allotted seats.
3. Candidates will be required to produce an original copy of their identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID, driving license, etc.
4. The items that are allowed inside the examination hall are ballpoint pens, pencils, erasers, face masks, passport-size photographs, etc.
5. All types of electronic devices such as smartwatches, calculators, bags, ornaments, etc. are not allowed inside the examination halls.