The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBSB) will begin the UPTET 2021 exam tomorrow. The UPTET 2021 exam was canceled after the question paper was leaked and shared on WhatsApp. It will now take place on January 23, 2022. The exam will be held in two shifts, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. There are approximately 20 lakh individuals who have applied for UPTET 2021, hence there will be a high number of candidates taking the exam. The examination admit card was released on the official website — updeled.gov.in — on January 14, 2022.
Exam day instructions
- Candidates must bring a hard copy of their UPTET admission card, as well as a valid photo identity proof, such as an Aadhar card or a PAN card, for verification.
- To avoid being late and overcrowding, the exam gates will open 1.5 hours before the examination begins owing to COVID. Candates ensure that they arrive to the exam on time. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre 30 minutes before the exam is scheduled to begin. After that, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination centre.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has provided free transportation to UPTET candidates for the period of January 22 to 24, 2022. It is recommended that applicants preserve at least 6 copies of their admission card.
- The UPTET 2021 exam will be held in a secure environment with COVID-19 safety measures. Candidates are required to wear a mask and bring hand sanitizer. Candidates will not be allowed to sit in a test if they do not follow the covid guidelines.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, and other electronic devices are not permitted within the exam room.
- To prevent the virus from spreading, candidates must closely follow the Covid-19 procedure. Social distancing is one of the protocols.
- Candidates must check the OMR sheets after getting them to see if they are in excellent condition. In the event of a discrepancy, the applicant must notify the invigilator as soon as possible.
- Candidates should carefully fill in all of the details on the UPTET OMR sheet. Otherwise, the paper will be cancelled.
The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is a qualifying exam that determines whether or not a candidate is qualified to teach in a state government school. This is a very popular exam for people interested in pursuing a career as a school teacher.