The Uttar Pradesh Pariksha Niyamik Pradhikari (PNP) is all set to announce the results for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2022 on February 25, 2022. Once released, candidates will be able to download the results from the official website – updeled.gov.in. However, until the results are officially out, candidates can utilize the time and start their preparation for Super TET 2022. Prior to that, it’s important to know what this test is all about.
About Super TET 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducts the Super TET examination for candidates who aspire to work as teachers and headmasters in the primary and secondary schools in the state. It is expected that the official notification will be out soon for around 17,000 tentative vacancies. However, the applicants need to be UPTET or CTET qualified to be eligible for Super TET 2022.
How to prepare?
One of the best ways to crack any competitive exam like Super TET is to have a solid preparation strategy. For that, here are some preparation tips that one can refer to and enhance their preparation. Take a look at what these are.
1. The first step is to get hold of a good book. A candidate need not buy too many books since one book is enough. To name a few, the UP Super TET Sahayak Adhyapak, the one by Arihant Prakashan, and the Manorama Yearbook can come in handy.
2. It is also important to have an idea of the syllabus so that candidates can focus on what they need to. The Super TET 2022 syllabus includes subjects like General Hindi, General English, Science, and General Knowledge. The examination will be held in offline mode.
3. The next step would be to go through the previous year question papers for the exam. This comes in handy to know the questions and topics that are of due importance. Candidates can also get to know the weightage of marks by doing this practice.
4. Prioritizing the subjects is also important to crack Super TET 2022. It is not expected that every candidate will have a strong grasp of each and every subject of the exam. Hence, it becomes essential to know the exam pattern very well and spend time judiciously on each subject.
5. There is no negative marking in the exam and this gives an upper hand to the candidates so that they can attempt every question in the exam. Thus, one should not leave out any minute detail while studying and revising for the exam. With regular practice, one is sure to crack Super TET 2022.