State Bank Of India has released the SBI PO admit card 2021 on the official website, sbi.co.in yesterday. The bank had released the notification listing 2056 vacancies in the Officer scale 1 cadre earlier. Candidates can download their SBI PO admit card 2021 by entering the registration number and date of birth.
Although SBI has not announced the exam dates, it has been reported on different social media platforms that the SBI PO 2021 preliminary is scheduled on 20, 21, and 27 November, and will be organized in multiple shifts. Candidates who have applied can check and download their admit card for Probationary Officer, SBI to know the exact date and time of the exam. The bank has released the admit card along with an instruction booklet for the candidates.
SBI PO 2021 preliminary exam is an online test where 100 questions from three subjects i.e. English language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability will be asked. There are 30 questions from the English language section, and 35 questions each are asked from the remaining two sections. Along with this, there is a sectional timing of 20 minutes for each subject and the overall time duration accounts for 60 minutes. As per the marking scheme, one mark will be awarded for the correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for the wrong answer.
How to Download SBI PO Preliminary admit card 2021?
Candidates going to appear for the preliminary examination of SBI PO 2021 can follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in
Step 2: On the official website, click on the Careers option and move to the next page
Step 3: After this, click on the SBI PO Preliminary admit card 2021 and proceed
Step 4: On the next page, enter the registration number, date of birth followed by captcha code and click on the login button
Step 5: Cross verify the details mentioned on the SBI PO admit card 2021 and save a copy of it
5 Important Instructions for SBI PO 2021 Preliminary exam
The bank has released an acquaint yourself booklet with the SBI PO admit card, this booklet has multiple instructions that have to be followed on the day of the exam:
- Candidates must affix their photograph in the SBI PO admit card as uploaded on the application form along with the original copy of a Government-issued ID proof (Adhaar card, Pan Card, Voter id card) and a xerox copy of the same. From this year onwards, the admit card will not be collected at the exam center and candidates have to preserve it till the exam day.
- Candidates are required to reach the exam venue at least 15 minutes prior to the reporting time mentioned on the SBI PO admit card 2021.
- The candidates have to abide by all the Covid-19 SOPs and social distancing norms at the exam center and failure to do so shall lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
- As per the information booklet, the candidates have to make sure that they carry their stationary items like glue stick and ink stamp pad for pasting the photograph and affixing left hand thumb impression respectively.
- Candidates who belong to the PwD category and have to avail the scribe facility must fill and submit the scribe declaration form available on the official website.