Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) have published a notification to tell about the date of release of modification link for the candidates whose application was rejected. According to the notification, the modification link will be available from December 15, 2021 on all the official websites of RRB. Indian Railways is giving one time opportunity to upload photographs and signatures afresh, only to candidates whose application was rejected on the ground of invalid photographs and/or signatures.
As per the notification released, candidates who do not know the status of their application will also be able to check their application status from the link provided on RRB websites from December 15, 2021. For uploading an afresh photograph or signature candidates must check the specifications provided by RRB in its official notification.
RRB Group D (RRC CEN 01/2019) Modification Link 2021
RRBs will provide a link to edit photograph, signature for RRC CEN 01/2019 on December 15, 2021. All candidates whose forms were rejected due to issues in images can change the images so their forms can get accepted now. RRBs had announced that they will provide this facility a few days ago, but now, they have provided the exact date of release of modification link vide a notification given below.
RRB Group D Application Status 2021 for RRC CEN 01/2019
The application status was released on July 24, 2019 at the link rrb13.rly-rect-appn.in/application_status. However at this moment the link is inactive. Candidates who have forgotten whether their application status was accepted or rejected will be able to check their status again from December 15, 2021.
What To Do If Forgot Registration Number?
In the year 2019, RRBs had activated link to get registration number for those who had forgotten it. The link was rrb1.rly-rect-appn.in/application_status/forgot_registration.php?id=1. However right now the link is not working. It is expected that forgot registration number link will be reactivated, or new link will be provided from December 15, 2021.
Specifications for photograph:
- Colour photograph with white background taken on or after January 1, 2019, showing clear front view of the candidate without sunglasses or cap
- Size – 35mm x 45mm or 320 x 420 pixels
- Photo should be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format and the size of it should be between 20 – 50 kb
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be clearly visible and should not be covered by any kind of cloth or any shadow.
Specification for signature:
- Applicant should sign on white paper with black ink
- Size – 50mm x 20mm or 140×60 pixels
- Signature must be in running handwriting and not in block letters
- It should be uploaded in jpg/jpeg format and the file size should be 10 – 40kb
The official notification regarding the recruitment for the group D posts was published on February 23, 2019, on all RRB websites announcing 103769 vacancies. The exam date for the recruitment is yet to be announced.