Rajasthan High Court has released the admit card for Rajasthan Judicial Services (RJS) 2021 exam. The RJS admit card 2021 has been released along with an official notice for the preliminary examination for Civil Judge on its official website, hcraj.nic.in. Earlier, the court has notified the examination date and an instruction manual for the candidates aspiring to appear for the preliminary exam. The RJS Civil Judge preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on November 28, 2021, in a single shift from 2 pm to 4 pm.
The direct link to download the RJS admit card 2021 is 18.104.22.168/rhcjc/login.php.
Candidates who wish to download their RJS admit card 2021 have to enter their user name, password followed by the security code. The admit card of Civil Judge, RJS comprise the exam date, test centre address, reporting time etc.
RJS Civil Judge preliminary examination is going to have 100 questions out of which, 70% weightage shall be given to questions from Law papers 1 and 2 and the remaining 30%weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers marked in the examination. Candidates will get 2 hours to complete the preliminary examination. The candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to score 40% marks while candidates of the unreserved category have to score at least 45% marks in the RJS examination.
Candidates can check out the steps mentioned below to check the RJS Civil Judge preliminary admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court, hcraj.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, they need to click on the recruitment tab and then proceed
Step 3: After this click on the Civil Judge cadre 2021 and move to the next page
Step 4: Thereafter, click on the Admit Card link on the next page and on the login page enter the user name, password followed by the security code and hit the login button
Candidates must cross-check the details mentioned on the RJS Civil Judge admit card 2021 and then save its copy.
Documents required with RJC Admit Card 2021
Candidates going to write the preliminary examination need to carry the following set of documents with them as mentioned in the space below:
- Neatly printed RJC Admit Card 2021
- Original Photo Identity Proof issued by government i.e. Aadhar Card/Driving
License/ Voter ID card/ Passport/PAN Card
- Xerox Copy of the Photo ID Proof
- Candidate’s coloured photograph within the size limit of 2.5cm x 2.5cm
- Black/Blue ballpoint pen.