We all will be celebrating Raksha Bandhan 2021 on Sunday, August 22, 2021. The Raksha Bandhan Shubh mahurat (time) will start from 1:42 pm and end at 4:18 pm. The special bond between brothers and sisters, is celebrated on the auspicious day of Sawan Purnima with pomp show. Apart from Roli, Chawal, and the Rakhi, sisters also search for the Raksha Bandhan special mehandi designs, trendy outfits as well as Rakhi Special Sweets. Since, Raksha Bandhan 2021 is falling on a Sunday, the markets are totally flooded with gush of people, and colorful Rakhis. Students searching for Raksha Bandhan paragraph, essay or 10 lines for their school homework can rest their search here.
Raksha Bandan Poem is great way of letting your brother know how much you love them. One can surely, refer to the internet for cute poems or Raksha Bandhan. However, none can match the self written phrases by a sister.
“Rakhi ka aya hai Tyohaar
Rang Bikhre Lakho Hazar
Khi hai rang birange dhaage
jo bhaiyon k kalai me pyari laage
Kahi hai meethi mathai
to kahi pubg rakhi for bhai ki pyar kalai
is tyohaar karo apne bhai behn se pyaar
kyonki inhi se hai ujwal sansar”
–by Kashika Pathak (aglasem)
10 lines on Raksha Bandhan 2021
- Raksha Bandhan 2021 is a day devoted to brothers and sisters, all over the word.
- It is celebrated on the day of Shravan Purnima and thus falls on a different date every year.
- The day starts with sisters applying roli and chawal on the forehead of their brother, and then tying on their brother’s wrist.
- Sisters pray to god for their brother’s well being and longevity of their brothers
- They also receive return gifts as a token of love and affection.
- There are many stories and legends related to the festival of Raksha Bandhan 2021.
- It is believed that once in Dwapuryug, Lord Krishna’s hand was bleeding due to injury, to save which, Draupadi tore a piece of cloth from her Sarree and tied it on Krishna’s finger. Thus, Rakshana Bandhan 2021 came into existence .
- The significance of the Rakhi thread is asking for pledge of protection and blessings from brothers.
- On Raksha Bandhan, brothers and sisters should also take a pledge to save the environment, lessen pollution and promise to make the world a better place.
How to celebrate Rakshana Bandhan 2021?
Special Mehandi Desings for Raksha Bandhan, Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother 2021 are some of the numerous ways to denote this day. However, you can celebrate it in, another very beautiful way by tying Rakhis, to the trees around your house. After all, they too protect us humans and are actually a reason for our existence. Another, very cute candidate for Raksha Bandhan 2021 is your pet.
Another awesome way to spread happiness around is to celebrate and tie Rakhi to brothers / sisters who have lost their sibling due to COVID-19 this year.
Aglasem Family, wishes the entire world a very very Happy Raksha Bandhan 2021. Stay safe and stay happy!