The country is all geared up to celebrate Raksha Bandhan or the bond of safety, today. This day is not just an auspicious day that celebrates siblingship but also upholds the notion of protecting our loved ones. Raksha Bandhan is a pious festival that is mostly observed by the Hindus. On this day, the sisters tie a designer thread known as Rakhi around their brother’s wrist. This thread that is tied around the brothers’ wrist symbolizes a long and prosperous life. The brother, in return, gives a token of love in the form of a gift to his sister.
Raksha Bandhan holds a very special place among the siblings. But, with changing times, even distant relatives also take part in this occasion. In fact, in some cultures, even the grandmothers tie Rakhis around their grandsons’ wrists. However, the festival is mainly for siblings. So, on this day, most brothers are in search of some affectionate messages and wishes which they can send to their sisters over Whatsapp and other messaging formats. So, here are some messages that can instantly make everyone’s sister happy.
1. Dearest sister, firstly, a very happy Raksha Bandhan to you. On this day, I promise to always have your back, every time you feel low. So, whenever you turn back, you are going to find me there.
2. I will be eternally grateful to the almighty for giving me a person who is not just my sister but also my best friend, mentor, guide and importantly, guardian. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister.
3. Who needs anything else when they have a sister like you? Yes, you are my biggest secret-keeper and also a pillar of my strength. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan. Just remember that we could be miles apart but our connection is more from our hearts.
4. Words always fall short when I try to explain what you mean to me. I grew up with you and have collected a bunch of countless memories which I will cherish forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan because I don’t know what I would do without you, sister.
Here are some Raksha Bandhan wishes that can make your sister happy.
1. Happy Raksha Bandhan to the strongest-minded girl I have ever seen. My pride in you increases every day.
2. Although I am younger than you, I can fight with everyone only for you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
3. There is no one who can understand me the way you do. You are the amazing friend I never had. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. Let this thread bind our lives and hearts, forever. Dear sister, wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.