The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO) has released the admit cards for the Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test or OSSTET 2022, the 2nd test. Candidates who have registered for the examination can now download the admit cards from the official website – bseodisha.ac.in. The second phase of the examinations will take place on February 09, 2022. This state-level examination will be conducted to recruit eligible candidates as teachers in the secondary schools of Odisha.
How to download?
The admit cards have to be downloaded from the official website only. After downloading them, one must positively take a printout for future use. Here are the steps on how one can download the OSSTET admit cards.
Step 1- Go to the official website of BSEO at bseodisha.ac.in
Step 2- Under the ‘Latest Updates’ section, one can find the link that reads ‘Admit Card of Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test OSSTET-2021 (2nd)’
Step 3- Click on that link after which a new page will open
Step 4- Now, the candidate has to enter their mobile number in the provided space
Step 5- After that, click on the ‘Login’ button
Step 6- The admit cards will be displayed and candidates can download the same.
Direct Link to Download OSSTET 2021 Admit Card – Click Here
Exam Day Guidelines
The OSSTET 2022 admit card contains the personal information of the candidates along with the necessary guidelines and instructions that have to be followed on the examination day. Examinees should take note of the date and time for the examination and appear for OSSTET 2021 at the exact examination centres. Other guidelines that must be followed on the exam day are as follows.
1. Candidates should reach the examination centres at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
2. They should carry the OSSTET 2021 admit card. Other than a blue or black ballpoint pen, no electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, log tables, cameras, etc. are allowed.
3. No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination hall during the first and last 20 minutes of the examination.
4. The examinee has to sign on the admit card in the space provided for signature but that too in the presence of the invigilator.
5. Candidates must carefully and properly darken the circles for the roll number and question booklet set on the OMR sheet. Partial circling or darkening more than one circle will lead to improper evaluation of the answers.