The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the admit cards for the Lab Attendant recruitment examination. Candidates have to appear for the examination on March 09, 2022. The exam is going to be held via a computer-based test (CBT) mode. After downloading the admit cards, candidates should crosscheck the name, roll number, postcode, father’s name, name and address of the examination centre, reporting time, date and time of the exam, etc.
NVS Lab Attendant admit card 2022
In addition to that, candidates have been advised to follow the instructions that have been mentioned in the admit cards. To download the NVS Lab Attendant admit card 2022, candidates can follow the steps given below.
Step 1- Candidates will first have to go to the official website of NVS at navodaya.gov.in
Step 2- On the ‘Important News’ ribbon, click on the flashing link that reads ‘Link for downloading E-admit card for appearing in CBT i.r.o. various Non-Teaching posts under direct recruitment drive – 2021-2022’.
Step 3- The candidate login page will open on a new tab.
Step 4- Now, enter the user ID and password followed by the displayed text.
Step 5- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 6- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on the drop-down button beside ‘All’.
Step 7- Select ‘Admit Card’ and again click on the ‘Admit Card’ button on the screen.
Step 8- Download and take a printout of the admit card.
Direct Link to Download NVS Lab Attendant Admit Card 2022 – Click Here
Candidates cannot request for change in the examination centres under any circumstances. They will be required to carry the admit cards to the examination centres. No candidate will be allowed entry without the NVS Lab Attendant admit card 2022.
1. The candidate has been instructed to carry an original copy of the photo identification card. This can either be a voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, passport, or aadhaar card.
2. If the e-admit card does not contain the photograph of the candidates, then they should carry two recent passport-size photographs to the examination centres.
3. All candidates are instructed to report to the examination centres as per the date and reporting time mentioned on the admit cards.
4. They will have to complete the biometric registration procedures such as capturing thumb impressions, webcam photographs, frisking, photo-matching with ID proof, etc.
5. It must be noted that the main gates of the examination centres are going to be closed 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test. Hence, any delay in reporting will not be entertained.