The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the advance city intimation for the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2022. Candidates who have applied for the examination can now check their examination city via the official website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in. With the release of the advance city intimation, the admit cards for the exam are expected to be released soon. The NCHMCT JEE 2022 exam is going to be conducted on June 18, 2022 for admission to the B.Sc Hospitability and Hotel Administration program.
How to check?
Candidates must note that the advance city intimation slip is not the admit card. NTA will be issuing the admit cards in due course of time. To know how to check the examination city, candidates can follow the steps given below.
Step 1- Go to the official website of NCHMCT JEE 2022 at nchmjee.nta.nic.in
Step 2- Scroll down the page and click on the link that reads ‘Advance Intimation of Examination City for NCHM JEE-2022’
Step 3- A new page will open where one has to enter details such as application number, date of birth and the displayed security pin
Step 4- Click on the ‘Submit’ button after which the examination city will be displayed.
Click Here to Check NCHMCT JEE 2022 City Advance Intimation
The advance city intimation link has been activated to facilitate the candidates and also to locate the exam centres. Moreover, the admit cards will be issued provisionally to the candidates. As and when the admit cards are released on nchmjee.nta.nic.in, candidates must download the same and appear for the exam as per the given centre, date and time. No admit card will be sent by post or any other means. In any case, duplicate admit cards will not be issued.
Exam day guidelines
Candidates must follow also the necessary instructions that will be mentioned on the admit cards. They must not possess any prohibited material. Here are other important exam day guidelines that must be followed.
1. A hard copy of the NCHMCT JEE 2022 admit card along with one passport size photo, authorized government ID and PWD certificate (if applicable) must be carried on the exam day.
2. No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination centres after 9:30 AM.
3. Examinees must take their seats immediately and should not change the exam room under any circumstance.
4. They must ensure that the question paper displayed on the computer is as per the subject code or discipline mentioned in the admit cards.
5. Calculations and rough work have to be done on the rough sheet provided at the exam centres.