Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is all set to conduct the Rajyaseva Preliminary Exam 2021 on Sunday, January 23, 2022. The exam was earlier postponed owing to the COVID-19 situation in the state. Admit cards for the exam has already been issued on the official website mpsconline.gov.in. Candidates who have registered for the preliminary exam have only a day or two to download their hall tickets. This document will act as an entry ticket to the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2022 exam centre. So, it is mandatory for each candidate to carry his/her hall ticket to the allotted centre.
Additionally, the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2022 admit card mentions important exam-day instructions these need to be followed to the hilt by all candidates.
MPSC 2022 Hall Ticket Download Link
To download the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2022 admit card, candidates can use the direct link given below. They are advised to take 1-2 printouts of the document before the preliminary exam. It is also recommended to carry a coloured printout of the document instead of a black-and-white copy.
MPSC 2022 Things to Carry
As per the instructions mentioned in the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2022 admit card, candidates need to carry the following items to the exam centre –
- MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2022 hall ticket
- Any one Photo ID such as PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport with an image matching the current appearance of the candidate
- 1-2 passport-size photographs
- Black ballpoint pen
- Mask and gloves
- Face shields
- Hand sanitiser (bottle or bag)
Apart from the list of items mentioned above, candidates are not allowed to carry any document or object to the exam centre. These include study material, notes, electric gadgets, a watch, a smartphone, etc. In case any candidate is found with a suspicious or non-permitted object, he may be banished or disqualified from taking the exam. So, while approaching the exam centre, carry only a few permitted things.
MPSC 2022 Exam-Day Instructions
In addition to the permitted list of items at the MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims 2022 exam centre, certain other instructions are also mentioned in the admit card which is as follows –
- Candidate should wear at least three masks while entering the examination subdivision as well as during the entire examination period.
- Admit card and valid photo ID needs to be presented at the entrance of the exam centre.
- All candidates must report to the exam centre at least 1 hour prior to completing the document verification and frisking process on time.
- They need to follow all social-distancing norms such as wearing a mask at all times, sanitising hands at frequent intervals, maintaining a safe distance away from others, etc.