Indian Army is going to commence the registration process for the Military Nursing Service (MNS) 2022 on May 11, 2022. The authorities have released the application form for MNS B.Sc Nursing today, May 07, 2022. The last date to fill out the application form for MNS 2022 is May 31, 2022. Candidates are advised to keep a touch on the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in for all the latest updates related to the same.
The authorities have already released the basic eligibility as per which, the candidate must have passed class 10+2 in the Science stream. They must also have cleared the NEET examination with a good rank. Talking about the age limit, the candidate should be in the age limit of 15 to 17 years of age.
MNS 2022 Application Form Instructions
The application form is going to be released on May 11, 2022, the candidates should know the basic prerequisite required to fill the same. The authorities have mentioned a set of instructions that are going to be helpful in filling out the MNS 2022 application form. Check out the section below to know about the same:
- Check your eligibility first through the eligibility criteria calculator available on the website.
- Then, fill out the OTR (one-time registration) form with details such as name, date of birth, father’s name and educational qualification)
- Use a valid mobile number and email id to commence the application process for future communications.
- Keep documents such as the Adhaar card, NEET scorecard, and educational certificates handy to fill the details in the MNS 2022 application form
- Arrange for scanned copies of signature and photographs handy within the size limit of 5 KB to 20 KB and 5 KB to 10 KB to upload the same on the application form.
MNS 2022 is one of the prestigious exams conducted by the Indian Army on an annual basis to provide admission to female candidates in B.Sc Nursing courses offered. The B.Sc Nursing course comes with a duration of four years. Post completion of the nurse training course, the candidate gets commissioned within the Army on a short term/permanent basis.