Latest: Education minister has announced JEE Main 2021 exam dates. You can check the dates and other details here.
Union Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank is announcing the JEE Main 2021 exam date, application form date, and frequency of exam today. He tweeted earlier today that he will be making the announcements today at 6 PM. Nearly a million students across India are waiting eagerly for his update.
Yesterday, NTA had briefly uploaded the JEE Main 2021 information bulletin at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The document was left available for download for 2 hours. As per it, JEE Main 2021 will be held 4 times – in Feb, March, April, May.
Highlights of today’s announcements on JEE Main 2021
- NTA will conduct JEE Main 2021 four times.
- The first exam will be in February, second in March, third in April, and fourth in May.
- The JEE Main 2021 February exam will be held from 23 to 26 February 2021.
- Candidates can appear in any one or more than one JEE Mains.
- The decision to hold it 4 times will give students more chances to improve their score and rank.
- Also, if for some reason candidates are unable to sit for JEE Main 2021 in any one month, they can do in another month.
- JEE Main 2021 will be held in 13 languages.
- There will be 15 optional questions in the exam, without any negative marking.