IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2021 admit card has been released on the official website of IBPS, ibps.in. As per the official website, the last date to download the admit card of IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 is October 17, 2021. The candidates have to use their registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
The IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam is going to commence at 9 am and the reporting time for the same is from 7.30 am to 8.30 am.
The authorities have declared the result of IBPS RRB Clerk pre on September 08, 2021. The candidates who have secured the minimum cut off marks in the preliminary exam are been called for the RRB Office Assistant mains exam.
As per the mains exam pattern, the exam is going to be held in English, Hindi, or the regional language of the state. There will be 200 questions in the exam based on reasoning, computer knowledge, general awareness, numerical ability, English, and Hindi language. The candidates will get a composite duration of 2 hours (extra 20 minutes for each hour to the PWD candidates) to complete the test. There is a prescribed negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer marked.
Guidelines for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2021 exam
IBPS has already released an information handout that comprises the major instructions to be followed on the exam day. The candidates who are going to write the IBPS RRB Office Assistant mains exam need to follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Paste the candidate’s photo identical to the one uploaded on the IBPS RRB Clerk mains application form
- Carry the duly stamped online preliminary call letter of IBPS RRB clerk 2021 along with a original and valid id proof Adhaar card, pan card etc
- Carry the ball point pen and ink stamp pad along with the call letter on the exam day
- Duly fill and attest the scribe declaration form as available on the official website if the candidate needs scribe assistance
- Refrain from carrying any objectional item (books, smart watch, calculator, mobile phone etc) to the exam hall
The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the IBPS RRB Clerk admit card 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS, ibps.in
Step 2: On the official homepage, find and click on the IBPS RRB option available on the left handside
Step 3: After this, on the next page, click on the “IBPS RRB Office Assistant call letter 2021” link
Step 4: Next, choose the language of the test, enter the registration number, date of birth (dd/mm/yy) format and captcha code and click on the login button
Step 5: Go through the RRB Office Assistant admit card on the next page and save a copy of the same for future