Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published HSSC Recruitment 2019 notification for direct recruitment for 3206 vacancies in Skill Development & Industrial Training Department. Candidates are required to fill the online application form at hssc.nic.in to apply for the posts.
The HSSC will open the facility for submission of applications on August 5. The last date for candidates to submit the online application and fee are respectively August 20, by 11:59 pm and August 24.
3206 vacancies are divided into categories numbered from 1 to 97. Posts with maximum number of vacancies are Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor (244), Engineering Drawing Instructor (227), Fitter Instructor (144), Electrician Instructor (143), Group Instructor/ Apprenticeship Supervisor/Senior Technical Assistant/ Junior apprenticeship and Placement Officer (132), Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor (123), Employability Skill Instructor (114), Storekeeper (112), Electrician Instructor (108). Given below is the complete distribution of 3206 vacancies.
The selection of the candidates will be done through a written exam that will carry 90 marks and the rest 10 marks will be for Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The written exam is further divided into 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned subject, as applicable. The other 25% weightage is for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc of Haryana.
The candidates shall fill the application form at http://adv122019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx along with all the required documents without waiting for the last date. Once the form is filled carefully, a registration number and password will be generated on a screen. Candidates must take a print out of the same for future purposes. Before applying for any post, candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria. The decision of the Commission regarding the acceptance or rejection of the application form, eligibility of a candidate, mode and criteria of selection, etc. will be final.
Candidates falling under the Category 1 to 71 and 73 to 97 will have to pay a fee of Rs.150, or Rs.70 if they are female residents of Haryana. The candidates of category 73 will have to pay Rs.100 or Rs. 50 likewise. The fees payment should be done through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI bank. Candidates must keep in mind that the fees paid against an application form will not be refunded.