The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the admit card of the Assistant Teacher (Primary) exam, post code 42/21, to be conducted in the month of March, 2022. Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in. and logging in with their application number and date of birth. There are a total of 452 vacancies for this post. The pay scale varies from Rs.9300 to Rs.34,800 + grade pay Rs.4200. The exam is to be conducted in online mode, as a computer based test. Along with the Assistant Teacher (Primary) exam admit card, the DSSSB has also released the admit card for various other exams scheduled in March, vide notification 02/21.
How to download the DSSSB PRT admit card?
Step 1: Open the website dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the ‘e-Admit cards link for DSSSB examinations scheduled from 7th to 30th March 2022’ link on the home page.
Step 3: Candidates will be taken to the applicant login page.
Step 4: Enter your application number, date of birth and login to your profile.
Step 5: The admit card will be available for downloading.
Download your DSSSB admit card here
DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Primary) exam dates and shift
|March 7||I, II, III||Directorate of |
|March 16||II, III||Directorate of |
|March 20||I||Directorate of |
|I, II, III||Directorate of |
- Candidates will find their respective exam dates and shift in the admit card. The exam centre address will also be provided, along with the reporting time. Candidates have to adhere to the instructions given in the admit card.
- Candidates have to carry a valid photo ID proof and a printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre to secure entry.
- The candidates do not have to carry any stationary items to the exam, the pen will be provided at the exam centre.
- The candidates will be able to leave the exam centre, only after the completion of the exam.
- Owing to the pandemic, the candidates have to follow the COVID protocol at the exam centre and maintain social distancing. Candidates should cover their faces with a mask throughout the exam.
- Frisking will be done prior to the exam.
- Candidates should not carry any prohibited items, like bits of paper or electronic devices.
- Ornaments, watch and the like should be removed prior to the entry.
- Any eatables, including water bottle should not be carried to the exam hall.
- Dress code- Light clothes with half sleeves, without any extra additions is acceptable. Also, shoes are not allowed into the exam hall. Candidates can wear slippers/ sandals with low heels.