National Testing Agency has released the CSIR NET admit card 2022 on the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in. The written examination is scheduled for January 29, February 15 to 17, 2022 in multiple shifts. The agency has earlier issued the advanced city intimation slip that had the name of exam city and center assigned to the candidate for appearing in the CSIR NET 2022 exam. Candidates who wish to download their CSIR NET admit card have to simply enter their application number, date of birth as passwords followed by a security pin.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2022 – how to download
Now, as the CSIR NET admit card is released, the below-mentioned steps shall be helpful in downloading it from the official website:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA, csirnet.nta.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, move down to the homepage and find the click the CSIR NET admit card 2022.
Step 3: Next, enter the application number, date of birth followed by captcha code and click on the submit button.
Step 4: Cross verify the details of the CSIR NET 2022 admit card and save it to carry on the exam day.
Critical Things to check in the CSIR NET admit card
CSIR NET 2022 admit card is released to provide the details of some basic details related to the entrance exam. These details include:
- Personal detail
- Center name, and address
- Reporting time
- Exam session
- Set of instructions that candidates have to abide by
It is always better to make sure that all the details available on the admit card are error-free and have no spelling mistakes either.
Direct Link to Download the CSIR NET 2022 Admit Card
CSIR NET 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates while going to participate in the CSIR NET 2022 examination have to abide by the following set of instructions on the exam day:
- The test taker should come with only parent or guardian on the exam center, unncessary crowding is not allowed.
- They should only carry a duly printed CSIR NET 2022 admit card along with a valid id proof, drinking water, 50 ml sanitiser bottle and mask.
- Candidates whose body temperature shall be found higher during thermal checking shall be allowed to take the examination in a seperate room.
- The candidates have to sanitiser their hands with sanitiser from time to time after entering the exam premsies.