The National Testing Agency, Delhi has released the admit cards for the CSIR NET 2022 exams scheduled on February 15, 16, and 17 respectively. The admit cards for the Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, and Life Sciences exam have been released today, February 13, 2022, on the official website of CSIR NTA at csir net.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for the exam are advised to download their respective admit cards at the earliest by visiting the download link.
According to reports more than 2.5 Lakh candidates have applied for the CSIR NET exam scheduled from 15-17 February 2022. Applicants can easily download their respective admit cards through a simple login process using their application number and date of birth. Once downloaded, applicants must thoroughly check all the details mentioned on their respective admit cards. These details should match with their photo identity proof which is compulsory to carry along with the admit card, to the examination hall.
Candidates will get to know about their exam city and center through their admit cards. As per the reports, NTA has a total of 225 affiliated centers across the country. Applicants must thoroughly check the date and shift of their respective exams by referring to the admit card. All rules mentioned on it must be sincerely practiced until the exam gets concluded. As per the instructions printed on the CSIR NET admit card the following list of Do’s and Don’ts must be noted down carefully:
- Applicants must report their respective examination centre 2 hours prior to the exam.
- All the government issued covid-19 protocols must be followed in the exam premises.
- Check the subject code of question paper by referring to the admit card
- Get the answer sheet signed by the invigilator of the exam hall.
- Carry a transparent water bottle and hand sanitizer bottle.
- Wear face mask at all times
- Carry admit card and photo identity proof to the exam hall
- Carry a blue or black ball pen only
- Do not leave the examination hall until the exam gets concluded
- Smoking/ Chewing is prohibited
- Do not carry any eatables to the examination hall
- Do not carry any electronics gadget, wrist watch, Pencil box.
- Do not get involved in any malpractices at the examination hall.
- Do not remove your mask while being at the examination premises
Candidates must note that if they get caught in any unfair means or disrespect the exam hall invigilator then they might get disqualified from the exam as per the supervisors’ decision.
The CSIR NET 2022 exams scheduled to be conducted from 15-17 February 2022 will be held in two primary shifts from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm in the forenoon and 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the afternoon. The exam will be conducted in online computer-based CBT mode. Question papers will be set in two primary languages, English and Hindi. The exam will be divided into 3 parts namely: A, B, and C where part A remains common for all the subjects which test the aptitude of the candidate.