Chief Medical and Health Officer, Kanker is inviting offline applications for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Dresser under the District Mineral Fund. The conducting body has announced 79 vacancies for the said posts. Aspirants can submit their applications by August 31, 2020. Get the detailed notification from the District North Bastar Kanker Website, kanker.gov.in.
Out of the total vacancies, 50 vacancies are announced for the Staff Nurse post, 15 for Lab Technician, 08 for Pharmacist and 06 vacancies for Dresser post. Aspirants who are appointed as Staff Nurse receive a monthly remuneration of Rs. 16500/-, Lab Technician gets Rs. 15000/-, Dresser gets Rs. 14,000/- and Pharmacist receives Rs. 15,000/-.
Candidates who have qualified B. Sc Nursing or GNM course from a recognized university are eligible for the post of Staff Nurse. Those who have passed 10+2 standard with DMLT course from a recognized institute can apply for Lab Technician post. B. Pharma/ M. Pharma degree holders can submit their forms for Pharmacist post. To apply for Dresser post, candidates must possess 10+2 education qualification along with orthopaedic dresser paramedical course. Before applying for any of these posts, candidates must be registered with the respective Chhattisgarh Medical Council.
Residents of Kanker and Baster District are preferred. For all the post, the minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 64 years as on January 01, 2020. Age relaxation is permissible to employed candidates as per the Government conditions.
Candidates can download the applications form from Chief Medical and Health Officer website, kanker.gov.in. They have to tap on the notices > recruitment > Advertisement for contractual recruitment to the posts of Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Dresser under District Mineral Fund to get the form. Take a print out of the same and submit the filled-in application form to the “Office Collector Finance Branch North Bastar Kanker”. The forms should only be submitted through post/ registered post. Along with the application form candidates have to attest educational qualification certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, age proof, information about the employer (if applicable) and other relevant documents.
The selection criteria for this recruitment includes the screening of the educational qualification and written examination. The conducting body first verifies the eligibility of the candidates and shortlisted them for the written examination. Academic qualification of candidates carries 70% marks. The remaining 30% marks are allocated to the written examination. It is mandatory to secure a minimum of 33% marks in the for the final selection. A merit list for the same will be uploaded on the official website.