Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has already released the CG Vayapam admit card 2021 for the TET exam on the official website, cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in. The board has scheduled the CG Vyapam TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) for January 09, 2021, in multiple shifts. Hence, it has released the admit card for the examination on January 07, 2021. Candidates have to simply enter the registration number, date of birth, and security code on the login page to download CG Vyapam TET admit card 2021.
As per schedule, the paper 1 exam going to be held from 9.30 am to 12.15 pm, whereas paper 2 is scheduled for 2 pm to 4.45 pm. Paper 1 is going to be held for candidates opting for classes 1 to 5 (primary) and paper 2 is for classes 6 to 8 (upper primary).
CG Vyapam TET Exam Instructions
Candidates going to appear for the CG Vyapam TET exam need to abide by the following exam day instructions as mentioned on their respective admit cards:
- The test takers have to keep their face masks up till the time they are inside the examination center.
- Candidates have to carry at least one government issued ID card that can be Adhaar card, Voter id card, driving licence etc. Any of these id proof must have clearly printed photograph and date of birth.
- It is advisable to reach exam center at least 1 hour before the CG Vyapam TET examination so that the verification of documents is done on time.
- The candidates must mark their answers either with blue or black ball point pen.
- They should refrain from carrying any electronic gadgets such as mobile phone, pager, smart watch etc to the examination hall.
How to Download CG TET 2021 admit card
Candidates who are yet to download the CG TET admit card 2021 can follow these steps to download it:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CPEB, cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the Admit Card tab
Step 3: Next, click on the CG Vyapam 2020 admit card link and move to the login page
Step 4: After this, enter the registration number, date of birth, and security code in the space provided and hit the login button
Step 5: Cross-check the details mentioned on the CG Vyapam TET admit card and save them for reference