The wait of lakhs of students awaiting the release of the CBSE class 10, 12 admit card has come to an end with the board releasing it today. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has finally released the CBSE class 10, 12 Term 2 admit card on its official website, cbse.gov.in. For the unaware, the board is going to conduct the Term 2 examination from April 26. Candidates going to download the admit card can do it by logging into the dashboard with the credentials.
The board has earlier released the Term 2 datasheet of CBSE, according to which, this time the exam shall be conducted in a single shift from 10.30 am. Earlier, this month, the board announced the result of CBSE class 10, 12 Term 1.
How to Download the CBSE class 10, 12 Admit Card 2022?
The candidates are advised to keep the CBSE class 10, and 12 application forms handy while commencing the download process for the admit card. The following steps are going to be helpful for the download process:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CBSE, cbse.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the e-pareeksha tab and then choose the CBSE class 10, 12 admit card 2022.
Step 3: Next, enter the user id, then password followed by the security pin and click the login button.
Step 4: Go through the CBSE class 10, 12 admit card to make sure that all the details are correct and save a copy on the device.
CBSE Class 10, 12 admit card download link
CBSE Class 10, 12 Important Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates going to appear in the CBSE class 10, 12 examinations need to abide by the exam day guidelines mentioned in the space below:
- The board has allowed the accommodation of more than 18 students in a single classroom for writing the exam.
- It has introduced three-step verification to curb any malpractices during the examination.
- The candidates are advised to follow social distancing, use hand sanitizer, and face mask while going for the exam.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam center by 9:30 AM and be seated in the class by 10:30 AM. Those who fail to reach the exam hall on time shall not be barred entry to the venue.
- Students will be permitted an extra 20 minutes of time to go through the question paper.
- Unlike the Term 1 exam, the question papers in Term 2 will be sent to the custodians.