Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad is expected to release the CAT 2021 admit card on October 27 on its official website iimcat.ac.in. Candidates who have successfully submitted CAT 2021 application form can log in with their credentials on this website to download the admit card. They can download the admit card till the day of the exam that is scheduled to take place on November 28, 2021.
Registered candidates need to bring a CAT 2021 admit card along with any one valid identity proof (Aadhar card, voter id, pan card, driving license, passport) at the examination center else entry will be denied. IIM is going to conduct the exam in computer-based mode. There will be three shifts of 2-hour examination comprising three sections.
- Verbal ability and Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
Candidates will be given 40 minutes for each section, PwD candidates will get extra 13 minutes 40 seconds for each section.
Steps to download admit card
- Go to iimcat.ac.in
- Then, select the ‘Registered Candidate’ option on bottom left
- After this enter the login ID and password.
- Once a candidate enters credentials, it will take them to the dashboard section.
- Here, candidates can see their complete form and information they entered during registration.
- The candidates need to select the CAT 2021 admit card link to download.
- Click on the admit card option then it will be downloaded automatically to the system.
- Before taking print out, cross check and verify all the details mentioned on the admit card.
The admit card will have the following details of the candidate: name, date of birth, application number, category of the candidate, test centre and city, date and day of the exam, exam shift and timing, reporting/entry time, gate closing time, space to affix photograph and signature and instructions to be followed on exam day.
If a candidate sees any wrong information, spelling errors in the admit card, they should correct them as soon as possible. For this, they have to contact the authority conducting the exam i.e., IIM. They may mail them on [email protected] or dial toll-free number 1800-2090-830.
In case, if a candidate forgets their user ID and password, they should check their SMS on the email they received after the completion of the CAT registration process.