Bank Note Press, Dewas, has released the BNP DEWAS Admit Card 2021 for the skill test to be held for recruitment to the posts of Secretarial Assistants and Junior Office Assistants. The admit card has been released through candidate login online till October 03, 2021. Candidates need to visit the official website i.e., bnpdewas.spmcil.com and login in order to open and download the admit card for appearing in the skill test as per schedule.
Earlier, BNP DEWAS has conducted the online test on August 02, 2021, for initial shortlisting of eligible candidates invited for the recruitment process through Advt No. BNP/HR/08/2020. The result of the exam was also released online on the official website very recently on August 31, 2021. Now, the next stage of selection is the skill test of the qualified candidates and BNP DEWAS has issued the admit cards to the qualifying candidates to appear in the skill test. The skill test is scheduled to be held in September/October 2021. Candidates can expect the exact date and venue of the skill test to be indicated on the admit card.
The direct link to download the BNP DEWAS Admit Card 2021 for the Skill Test for recruitment of Secretarial Assistants and Junior Office Assistants has been updated online by the Bank Note Press, Dewas on the official website. Candidates are required to enter their registration number and registered mobile number in order to log in and download the BNP DEWAS Admit Card easily.
Here is the step by step explanation of the complete procedure to download the BNP DEWAS Admit Card from the official website
- At first, open the website bnpdewas.spmcil.com using any compatible internet browser.
- Now, candidates have to click on the Careers tab on the top of the dashboard on the home screen of the official website.
- After clicking on Careers, candidates are redirected to a page consisting of the latest recruitment related events of the BNP DEWAS.
- On the aforementioned page, candidates will be able to locate the notification Admit Cards for the post of Secretarial Assistant & Junior Office Assistant of Advt. No. BNP/HR/08/2020.
- Below the aforementioned notification, the direct link to download the admit card is presented. Candidates have to click on this link.
- After clicking the admit card download link, candidates are automatically redirected to the candidate login page.
- On the login page, one must enter the Registration number and registered mobile number carefully.
- Click on Login when done to open and access the admit card.
- Check the admit card for any discrepancy.
- Finally, candidates must downlload a copy of the admit card on their device.
- Candidates are required to generate a print out of the admit card and carry it to the designated exam centre.