The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 01/ 2022 admit card has been released in the official website afcat.cdac.in today, January 28, 2022. Candidates can download their admit card directly from the website. The admit cards have also probably been sent to the respective candidates via e-mail. The AFCAT exam is conducted to recruit candidates into various technical and non-technical posts at the Indian Air Force (IAF). The exam is to be held from February 12 to 14, 2022 in 103 cities across India.
How to download the IAF AFCAT admit card from ‘candidate login’?
Step 1: Visit the official website of AFCAT afcat.cdac.in.
Step 2: Click on ‘Candidate Login’ tab at the top of the page.
Step 3: Select the ‘AFCAT 01/2022 – CYCLE’ option.
Step 4: The candidates will be taken to a new page. Enter e-mail address, password and the captcha text.
Step 5: Click on ‘Log in’.
Step 6: Now candidates will be able to see the “AFCAT” tab. Under this, click on the link for ‘Download Admit card’.
Step 7: The candidates will be able to view their admit card. They can download and print it.
Important information in the hall ticket:
- Candidate’s personal details
- Hall ticket number and registration number
- Uploaded copy of photograph and signature
- Space to affix photograph and place thumb impression
- Declaration and space to sign
- Exam details- reporting time, exam centre address
- Instructions relating to the conduct of exams
Important exam guidelines:
- Candidates must print the pages of the admit card in back-to-back format, i.e., a single sheet of paper should have the contents both in the front and back.
- Printed copy of the admit card, Aadhar card, additional photo ID proof and 2 passport size photographs are mandatory to secure entry into the exam hall.
- Candidates are also required to carry a ball point pen (blue/ black) for signing and other purposes.
- Electronic devices, eatables, stationery items (except 1 ball point pen), purse or wallets are items prohibited in the exam hall.
- Candidates should not wear watches or any other ornaments into the exam hall.
- Due to the COVID situation, candidates are expected to follow strict COVID protocols, maintain social distancing and wear face masks.
AFCAT Exam pattern
The AFCAT is an online exam, conducted for a duration of 2 hours. The maximum marks is 300 and there are a total of 100 questions. Each question carries 3 marks and 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer. AFCAT covers questions from General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning; and Military Aptitude Test. Also, candidates who have chosen a technical branch will have to attempt the EKT exam additionally, which is based on their stream- Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics. The EKT section consists of 50 questions of maximum 150 marks. The duration for the EKT exam is 45 minutes.