Indian Air Force is going to conduct the AFCAT 2 2021 exam from August 28 to 30, 2021 on three consecutive days. The AFCAT 2 2021 Admit Card is available online on the official website afcat.cdac.in and it is time for candidates to utilise the last few days left before the exam effectively. The AFCAT exam is conducted as a Computer-Based Test for a duration of 02 hours and the question paper is based on English, General Awareness, Numerical Ability and Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test.
Here are some important last-minute preparation tips to follow to ace the AFCAT 2 2021 exam on the first attempt.
Focus only on your strong areas
The AFCAT 2 2021 syllabus is available online and it is only ideal that a candidate cannot be strong in all the topics. However, it is not advisable to start learning a new topic now. Instead, it is important that candidates revise and practice the topics that are within their strong areas. After all, the fundamental aim is to attempt as many questions as possible correctly since there is negative marking in the AFCAT exam.
Refer to previous year question papers
Previous year question papers of the AFCAT exam can provide important insights into the exam. For example, candidates can identify the topics that yield the highest marks as per the question papers of the last few years. Besides, one can also check the level of difficulty of the exam, type and pattern of questions asked in topics like Numerical Aptitude, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Tests. It can help a candidate to focus more on the important topics during the last few days.
Solve mock tests
With only about 2 days left before the AFCAT 2 2021 exam, now is the time that candidates must solve mock tests and sample papers for the AFCAT exam. Besides, one can also solve the previous year papers of the AFCAT exam. Solving mock tests can help candidates get acquainted with the actual experience of taking the AFCAT exam. Candidates must aim to improve their time management strategies by solving mock tests as in the exam, one must solve 100 MCQs within a duration of 2 hours only.
Revise from short notes
Candidates must refer to their own notes during the last few days of AFCAT 2 2021 preparations. This will help them revisit important facts and figures for the exam. Short notes provide an objective way to re-visit important information from topics like General Awareness, Military Aptitude etc.
Important Exam Day Guidelines for AFCAT 2 2021
The AFCAT 2 2021 Admit Card is the foremost important thing, that all candidates must download and carry to the AFCAT 2 2021 exam centre. Besides, one must note the following important guidelines for the exam.
- Candidates must carry the printed copy of the AFCAT 2 2021 admit card to the designated exam centre. Without it, they are not allowed to appear in the test.
- Candidates must read the instructions on the admit card and abide with them strictly. One must ensure that they report only to the exam centre as specified on the admit card.
- It is important that candidates check out the reporting time indicated on the AFCAT 2 2021 admit card and report to the centre accordingly.
- Candidates must also carry a valid photo identification such as Voter Card, PAN card, Driving Licence etc. in addition to their Aadhar card.
- It is mandatory to carry 2 copies of latest pasport sized photographs (as uploaded on the AFCAT registration form) for pasting on the attendance sheet in the AFCAT exam centre.
- Candidates must not carry any prohibited items such as electronic communication devices (including mobile phones, pagers etc.), stationary items (except a ballpoint pen of black or blue ink).