The notification for UP PCS 2022 will be released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) in the last week of January. This is an excellent chance for anyone interested in continuing their career in the UP state civil services. The UPPSC PCS 2022 Application Form will be available online on the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website at uppsc.up.nic.in.
In addition, the UPPSC chairman has specified a few important initiatives to guarantee that the commission’s exams for various positions are conducted fairly and transparently in this academic session. These are as follows:
- The commission is planning a way to allow candidates applying in various recruiting exams to find out the name of their exam centre just 48 hours before the exam. The candidate would only know the city in where the exam centre would be located before stating the name of the exam centre.
- All future UPPSC exams would be two-layered, with the concept of a single exam or direct recruitment being phased away. The commission has further cautioned that any gang or dishonest elements getting involved in the recruitment process would be eliminated.
- The commission is working round the clock to adhere to its annual calendar for conducting recruiting exams and releasing results on time.
- The committee has chosen to take the support of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in this regard. as well to ensrue further efficiency.
- The commission will ensure that only those schools and institutions that satisfy our standards are designated as exam centres.
Due to recent instances of paper leaks in the state, these steps have been taken and implemented.
UP PCS Exam Pattern
The UP PCS is divided into three categories: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. Those who pass the preliminary examination will be eligible to take the UP PCS 2022 Mains examination. Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for UP PCS 2022 before applying. Candidates must be Indian citizens who are at least 21 years old and no more than 40 years old. If a candidate falls into one of the reserved categories, he or she will receive a few years of age reduction. They must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, or UPPSC, holds many recruitment exams for the state’s various departments. Some positions require special qualifications, such as Sub Registrar and Assistant Prosecuting Officer, for which the candidate must be a law graduate.