Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has released the 10th and 12th class results on July 31, 2021, at 3:30 pm. The UP board 10th and 12th class 2021 results have been released on the official websites upmsp.edu.in and results.nic.in. Along with these two websites, the result is also available on results.upmsp.edu.in. About 26,09,501 candidates have registered themselves for the 10th class UP board 2021 exams whereas about 29,94,312 candidates have registered themselves for the 12th class UP board 2021 exams. So, the results for a total number of 56,03,813 candidates of the UP board have been released.
To check the 10th and 12th class UP board 2021 results, candidates require their roll numbers. The list of the roll numbers has already been sent to the schools and candidates can obtain the same through their schools or they can also download it from upmsp.edu.in.
Candidates can check their 10th and 12th class UP board exams 2021 results by following below simple steps:
- Candidates can visit any of the official websites i.e. upmsp.edu.in and results.nic.in.
- Upon visiting any of these official websites, candidates have to click on the respective results tab of the UP board 10th and 12th class 2021 exams.
- After clicking on the tab, candidates will be redirected to the next page where they have to enter their roll number, school code and other required credentials to get a login.
- After login to the account, candidates can check their results.
- After checking results, candidates can download it and keep its hard copy for future purposes.
The UP board 10th and 12th class mark sheets contain details such as student’s name, roll number, subject wise marks and total obtained marks.
A total of 99.53% of total registered candidates has passed the UP board 10th class whereas 97.88% of the total registered candidates have passed the UP board 12th class. Out of total passed candidates of 10th class, 99.55% are girls and 99.52% are boys whereas out of total passed candidates of 12th class, 97.47% are boys and 98.4% are girls.
This year, the UP board 10th and 12th class exams were cancelled twice due to COVID-19 and panchayat elections. Due to the cancellation of board exams, the 10th class results have been declared based on marks obtained by candidates in the 9th class and the pre-board exams of the 10th class. For the 12th class, the results are declared based on marks obtained by candidates in the 10th class, 11th class and the pre-board exams of the 12th class. 50% marks of 10th class, 40% marks of 11th class and 10% marks of the 12th class internal assessment. The candidates who have not passed the 10th and 12th classes of the UP board can opt for compartment or improvement exams.