The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2021 registration window without paying any late fee is scheduled to close today on June 24, 2021, as per the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates who do not register and apply for the entrance test by today will have to pay a late fee in addition to the application fee in order to apply for the TS EAMCET 2021 exam after today. Earlier, it was reported that the schedule of TSCHE CET exams has been updated and the TS EAMCET 2021 will be held in August 2021 as opposed to July 2021. However, the revised dates are yet to be updated on the official website for the state level undergraduate entrance exam.
TS EAMCET is conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to UG programs in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical streams. The official notification for the yearly exam has already been released by the Council earlier in March 2021. While the exam was earlier scheduled to be held on July 05 to 09, 2021, as per latest reports, TS EAMCET 2021 for Engineering admissions is scheduled to be held on August 04, 06 and 08, 2021 while TS EAMCET 2021 for Agriculture and Medical admissions is scheduled to be held on August 09 and 10, 2021. These revised dates are yet to be updated on the official website of TS EAMCET 2021.
Initially, the last date to apply online for the TS EAMCET exam without paying any late fee was June 10, 2021. However, the Council extended the last date to June 24, 2021 very recently. Those who apply on or before today will be able to do so without paying any late fee. However, candidates who apply for the exam after today, will have to pay additional late fee of up to Rs 5000 in addition to the actual application fee amount.
How to apply for TS EAMCET 2021?
Online registrations for the TS EAMCET 2021 exam are ongoing on the official website since the release of the official notification. Candidates have to pay the registration fee first and then proceed to fill up the application form by paying the requisite application fee and uploading scanned copies of specified documents. Check out the step by step guidelines below.
- Open the website eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on Pay Registration Fee and make the payment of the application fee after entering all relevant information.
- Once the fee is paid, candidates have to click on Fill Application Form.
- Enter the payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, DOB, Mobile Number etc. to log in and proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and upload scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form online and generate a printout for future reference.