The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2022 is expected to be conducted in the last week of June or tentatively by the first week of July. Reportedly, the notification for the same will be released by March 2022. However, the dates for the examinations have not been finalized yet. It now depends on how the COVID-19 situation turns out based on which the dates of the examination will be sorted.
The dates for the TS CETs will again be finalized after considering the dates of the public exams and the national level examinations. However, last year, the exams were held from August 4 to 6 and then from 9 to 10. Even last year, the examinations were supposed to be held by the end of June but they were later postponed to August due to the increase in COVID-19 cases. Similarly, many examinations had to be canceled in the past two years due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, the authorities are taking necessary steps to prevent this from happening and are now making definite plans. Hence, convenors have been appointed for various examinations.
List of Convenors
As of now, the schedules have not been announced but will be done later. The list of the convenors for exams such as EAMCET, ECET, ICET, PGECET, EDCET, LAWCET, and PGLCET 2022 can be checked from the image attached below.
1. TS EAMCET will be conducted by JNTUH and the appointed convenor is Prof. A Govardhan. This examination is related to professional courses like BE, B.Tech., B. Pharm, Pharm D, etc.
2. TS ECET will also be conducted by JNTUH and Prof. K. Vijaya Kumar is appointed convenor. This examination recognizes courses such as lateral entry BE, B. Tech. and B.Pham.
3. TS ICET will be conducted by Kakatiya University while Prof. K. Raji Reddy is the convenor. The related professional courses under the exam are MBA and MCA.
4. TS PGECET falls under Osmania University. Prof. P.Laxminarayana is the convenor for the exam. The courses under this exam are ME, M.Tech, M.Pham, M.Arch, Pharm D (PB) etc.
5. TS EDCET is also under Osmania University. The convenor for this exam is Prof. A. Ramakrishna. The exam is mainly for the B.Ed. course.
6. TS LAWCET and TS PGLCET come under Osmania University as well. Prof. G.B. Reddy has been appointed the convenor for this exam. Professional courses such as three-year LLB, five-year LLB and LLM programmes are under this exam.