SRM Institute of Science and Technology has released the SRMJEEE 2022 phase 1 slot booking and admit card release date on the official website, srmist.edu.in. As per the notice released, the slot booking for SRMJEEE phase 1 is going to commence on January 05 and 06, 2022. The mock test for the examination shall be released on January 07, 2022.
The examination for SRMJEEE 2022 is going to be conducted on January 08 and 09, 2022 from 1 pm to 3.30 pm. Candidates have to simply log in to the dashboard with the user id and password assigned to them, post completion of the slot booking for appearing in the examination. Another thing to keep in mind here is that this time the examination is going to be held on a remote proctored test basis. Hence, the authorities have also released a series of guidelines that should be followed while writing the examination.
SMRJEEE 2022 Remote Proctored Test Requirements
Candidates willing to appear for the SRMJEEE 2022 remote proctored test have to keep the following requirements handy while appearing for the written examination:
- Use the computer, laptop or mobile phone of the configuration as notified by the authorities for taking up the SRMJEEE 2022 examination
- It is advisable to use a stable internet connection with speed equivalent to 512 KBPS or 1 MB while accessing the examination
SMRJEEE 2022 Remote Proctored Test Guidelines
Other than the basic requirements, the candidates are also advised to check out the following set of guidelines as released by the institute:
- Candidates must always choose a quiet room for taking up the exam with proper lightening such that their face is clearly visible
- Keep the mobile phone handy that has the mobile number with which registration has been made for the SRMJEEE 2022 exam
- Candidates should refrain from using any bluetooth device, or any other gadget during the exam
- They should try to login at least 60 minutes prior to the timing mentioned on the SMRJEEE admit card
- Candidates have to enter the quit password before exiting the exmaination window or they won’t be counted to have logged out from the dashboard