The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released a notification regarding the corrections to be made in photographs and the signatures of the applicants. It has provided a link for modifying or re-uploading photographs and signatures for those candidates whose Group D examination applications were earlier rejected on the grounds of being invalid. The Group D examination is scheduled to be conducted from February 23, 2022, onwards. The candidates are requested to upload their scanned photographs and signature as per the guidelines mentioned in the CEN no. RRC 01/2019 notification.
Candidates can find the specifications mentioned by the board below:
Specifications of the Photograph
- It should be a colour passport size photograph of size 35mm x 45mm or 320 x 240 pixels with white or light colour background.
- It should be in jpg/jpeg format scanned with 100dpi resolution.
- The size of the photograph should be between 20-50 kb.
- The photo must be taken on or after 01-01-2019 in a studio. Photos taken using mobile phones or any other devices will lead to the rejection of the application
- The face should occupy at least 50 percent of the photograph.
- The features of the face must not be covered by any means and should have a clear front view of the candidate; forehead, eyes, nose, and chin should be visible clearly.
- In case the candidate wears spectacles, the photo should not have any glare and the eyes should be visible.
- PwD candidates should also upload photos according to the above specifications and not the full body photograph used in the disability certificate.
- Candidates are requested to keep with them at least 12 copies of the same photo for future references of the recruitment process.
Specifications of the Signature
- Candidates must sign on a white paper with a black ink pen within a box of size 50mm x 20mm.
- The signature must be in running letters and not block letters.
- Image should be in jpg/jpeg format with 100dpi resolution.
- The preferred dimensions are 50mm x 20mm or 140 x 60 pixels.
- Size of the file should be between 10-40 kb.
Follow the below-given steps to update the photograph/signature:
Step 1 – Visit the regional website of RRB at rrbcdg.gov.in
Step 2 – On the homepage, click on the link with the text, “RRC-CEN-01/2019 (Level 1 posts) – Modification link for Uploading of Photograph and/or Signature and Checking of Application Status.”
Step 3 – The application status of the candidate will be displayed.
Step 4– If it states “rejected”, proceed to access the RRB Group D Modification Link 2021.
Step 5 – Upload the photograph/signature as per the guidelines provided by the RRB mentioned above.
Step 6 – Click on submit and take a printout of the application for future references.
Direct Link to RRB Group D Application Modification
This is a one-time opportunity and the decision of the RRB concerning the validity of the photograph or signature will be final and binding. No further corrections shall be entertained in this regard. In order to avail this facility, candidates are required to visit the regional, official website of Railway Recruitment Board – rrbcdg.gov.in. The admit card for the Group D examination will be issued here. Candidates are advised to keep a tab on the website.
new photo upload karna hai ya wahi purani wali upload karna hai