Rashtriya Military Schools is going to conduct the RMS CET 2022 tomorrow, April 03, for admission in classes 6th and 9th. The admit card for the examination has been released by the authorities on March 10, 2022. The candidates who have not yet downloaded the admit card of RMS CET 2022 from rashtriyamilitaryschools.edu.in. Candidates going to appear in the RMS (Rashtriya Military Schools) CET can go through the admit card to know the exam timing, instructions etc.
As per the admit card of RMS CET, the examination shall be held for 2 hours 30 minutes commencing at 9 am in the morning. Whereas, the candidates are advised to report to the test center at 07.30 am for timely verification of the documents.
RMS CET Exam Pattern
As per the RMS CET exam pattern, the class 6 exam is going to have 200 questions in English, General Knowledge, Intelligence Test and Mathematics. The examination shall be held in the offline mode and candidates have to mark the correct answer using a pencil. Whereas, the test for class 9 is going to have three papers accounting for 200 questions. Paper 1 is going to be English, paper 2 shall be having 50 questions from Hindi and Social Science and paper 3 shall account for 100 questions from Maths and Science.
RMS CET 2022 Instructions
Now, as the RMS CET 2022 admit card is released, the candidates can go through it to know about the exam day instructions that have to be followed while going for the exam. Go through the space below to get the correct idea of the exam day rules:
- Candidates must make sure that the details available on the RMS CET admit card are correct and have the signature of the exam controller.
- It is advisable to bring blue/black pen to the exam hall for marking the OMR sheet.
- Candidates should refrain from bringing a calculator, log table, or any gadget to the exam hall.
- In case, the admit card for the RMS CET is lost, then candidates must inform the presiding officer of the exam center beforehand.
- The candidates are advised to adhere to the covid-19 protocols and rules as prescribed by the government.
RMS CET 2022 Last-Minute Tips
The following last-minute tips should be followed by the candidates before going to appear in the RMS CET 2022 exam:
- Revise the chapters mentioned in the syllabus for the RMS CET before the exam.
- Prepare a formula sheet for Mathematics and use the same for a quick revision.
- Attempt the RMS CET 2022 mock test and analyze the same to know about the speed and accuracy.
- Attempt the examination with a predetermined strategy by solving easy questions first and then going for the tougher ones.
- Skip the questions that are hard to attempt to avoid the reduction in the marks.