As per latest report, NEET 2020 Phase 2 will be held on October 14, 2020, and NEET 2020 Result will release on October 16, 2020.
National Testing Agency (NTA) announces National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)-2020 result online, on ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates can check it from the login, by entering roll number and date of birth. Along with the NEET 2020 result, final answer key for set E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, G1, G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6 is also released. It is released as pdf and cannot be challenged.
Candidates can download NEET 2020 result as scorecard. It is only valid for 1 years and in it, all India rank, percentile score, raw score out 720, and cut off are mentioned. Candidates who score more than the cut off of NEET are called for MCC 15% all India quota counselling. The rest of the 85% medical seats are filled on the basis of state medical counselling.
NEET is a single entry national level medical entrance exam. Through it, 100% seats are filled in MBBS, BDS, BSMS, BUMS, BAMS, and BHMS course. This year, after much delay, the exam was held on September 13, 2020. Nearly, 15 lakh candidates applied for the exam and 85-90 % appeared for it. On the basis of NEET 2020 result, 541 medical colleges will fill 82926 MBBS seats. For BDS, there are 26,949 and 313 colleges, and 914 AYUSH colleges are offering 52720 seats. Apart from this, for the first time, AIIMS and JIPMER will also take admission based on NEET rank.
Check all the NEET 2020 Result Live Updates from below: