The Madhya Pradesh State Open School (MPSOS) Education Board, Bhopal has released the results of Class 10 and 12 exams, 2021. Students can check the results at mpsos.nic.in or mpsosresults.in. The exams were conducted from December 15 to 30, 2021. The total mark in each of the subjects is 100. Each student should attempt a total of 5 subjects, including 1 language in case of Class 12 exam. Class 10 students have to attempt atleast 1 and atmost 2 languages additionally.
How to check the MPSOS Class 10 and 12 results?
- Visit the official website mpsos.nic.in or mpsosresults.in.
- Scroll down and click on the “Result Open School Exam Dec. 2021 Class 10th & 12th” link at the right side of the screen.
- The students will be taken to a new page. Here, select the exam (10th/ 12th).
- Enter the Roll Number/ OS Roll Number to check the result.
Students should secure a minimum of 33% marks in each of the practical and theoretical subjects to pass the exam. Students who pass in 5 subjects with atleast 1 language as a subject, will be awarded the certificates. If there is any correction in the mark sheet, the students will have to apply for the same, by submitting relevant documents and paying a fee. In order to obtain the duplicate mark sheet, students will have to fill up an application form and submit the FIR of loss of the mark sheet, self-declaration letter by the student, photocopy of identity card and an attested photocopy of the mark sheet (if the student has it).
Students who pass in their respective grades can download their migration certificate from the official website. It is expected to be published soon. To download the migration certificate, students can follow these steps:
- Visit the website, mpsos.nic.in.
- Click on the “Results/ Migration”.
- Enter your Class and Roll Number.
- Students can now download their migration certificates.
Further, it is always possible for students to download their migration certificate/ results from the official website. It is stored in the website archives.