Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell has released MHT CET 2020 admit card online at mahacet.org. The admit card has been released for the candidates of the PCB group. However, the admit card for the candidates of the PCM group is yet to be released. To download the admit card candidates have to login using their login ID and password.
The exam date for the candidates of PCB group is October 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 2020. On the other hand the exam for the pCM group candidates will be held on October 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 2020.
Steps to download MHT CET 2020 admit cardCandidates can download the MH CET 2020 admit card only through the official website of the conducting body. The admit card cannot be accessed through any offline mode.
1. First, the students have to log-in to the website by filling in the required details like User ID and password.
2. After logging in, a link -“Download hall ticket” shall be available for all the registered candidates in their respective ‘student dashboard’ section.
3. On clicking the link the candidates have to select the subject for the test (PCM or PCB).
4. Then candidates have to click on the search button.
5. Next, aspirants have to click on the button “Click here to download MHT-CET 2020 Hall Ticket”.
6. Once on the next page, candidates have to enter their application number and select the subject again (PCM or PCB). and click on the search button.
7. The PDF of the admit card appears next, candidates must download and take print of the same to carry on the exam day.
Along with the admit card, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell has also released the document explaining the process to download the admit card and the process to download unconditional undertaking for MHT-CET 2020. Both of these documents are available on https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in/.
Click here to check the above Notice.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2020 is held at a state level for admission UG degree courses in engineering and technology, Agriculture, Pharmacy and Pharm.D, offered by the colleges of Maharashtra state. The exam is held in computer-based test mode, in which 10+2 passed/appearing candidates can appear. The qualified candidates have to participate in centralised admission process (CAP) via which admission is offered in the participating colleges based on MHT CET scores.